Frusciante se fué de RHCP?

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Frusciante se fué de RHCP?

Mensaje por videotape el Lun 14 Dic 2009, 10:56

John Frusciante leaves Red Hot Chili Peppers?
Sources say the guitarist has been replaced by Josh Klinghoffer

Red Hot Chili Peppers' guitarist John Frusciante has left the band, according reports.

Frusciante is said to have already been replaced by Josh Klinghoffer, states Musicradar.com.

Klinghoffer toured with Red Hot Chili Peppers, still featuring Frusciante, in 2007.

"Josh Klinghoffer has been playing with the group for a couple of months now," a source close to the band explained. "Optimistically, the Peppers are trying to lock down a replacement for John, who has apparently quit.

"Mentally, John checked out a long time ago. He's interested in doing his own thing, his own albums - the whole big rock band machinery just doesn't appeal to him anymore."

As a session guitarist, Klinghoffer has worked with artists including Perry Farrell, Tricky, PJ Harvey, Neon Neon and Gnarls Barkley. He also played with Frusciante on several of the guitarist's solo projects.

Fuente: NME

videotape
New User
New User

Cantidad de envíos : 66

Re: Frusciante se fué de RHCP?

Mensaje por Usuario el Lun 14 Dic 2009, 14:30

Nunca me le presté atencion a rhcp, mas que nada porque no me banco a kiedis, aunque flea y frusciante siempre me gustaron.

Sumo un motivo mas para bajar algo solista de john

Usuario
Topo Matematico
Topo Matematico

Cantidad de envíos : 645

Mensaje por videotape el Jue 17 Dic 2009, 07:55

December 16th, 2009

When I quit the band, over a year ago, we were on an indefinite hiatus. There was no drama or anger involved, and the other guys were very understanding. They are supportive of my doing whatever makes me happy and that goes both ways.

To put it simply, my musical interests have led me in a different direction. Upon rejoining, and throughout my time in the band, I was very excited about exploring the musical possibilities inherent in a rock band, and doing so with those people in particular. A couple of years ago, I began to feel that same excitement again, but this time it was about making a different kind of music, alone, and being my own engineer.

I really love the band and what we did. I understand and value that my work with them means a lot to many people, but I have to follow my interests. For me, art has never been something done out of a sense of duty. It is something I do because it is really fun, exciting, and interesting. Over the last 12 years, I have changed, as a person and artist, to such a degree that to do further work along the lines I did with the band would be to go against my own nature. There was no choice involved in this decision. I simply have to be what I am, and have to do what I must do.

Sending love and gratitude to you all.

:-)

Fuente: http://johnfrusciante.com/

Se cumplió la profecía (?). Bueno, ojalá tenga suerte en este nuevo camino (bueno, nuevo no tan nuevo).

videotape
New User
New User

Mensaje por Galle el Jue 17 Dic 2009, 10:42

Qué bueno! Vuelve Hillel Slovak a los RHCP....ah, no...

Galle
Super Topo
Super Topo

Cantidad de envíos : 737

Mensaje por videotape el Jue 17 Dic 2009, 15:42

Están jodidos porque cuando Keidis cambió de cel. perdió el número de Navarro (?).

videotape
New User
New User

Mensaje por Galle el Jue 17 Dic 2009, 18:22

Le afanaron el cel y no se avivó de pedirle el chip al chorro

Galle
Super Topo
Super Topo

Cantidad de envíos : 737

Mensaje por Superceramico Puneodimio el Jue 17 Dic 2009, 18:56

Frusciante es TAN groso como solista que lo que hace en los RHCP parece un chiste.

Bajen to record only water for ten days y when shadows collide with people y despues me cuentan.

Superceramico Puneodimio

Cantidad de envíos : 202

Mensaje por alexandersupertramp el Jue 17 Dic 2009, 19:52

ok ok, lo voy a bajar... pero me bajé el último (the empyrean, era?....) y no me gustó demasiado...

alexandersupertramp
Super Topo
Super Topo

Cantidad de envíos : 548

Mensaje por videotape el Jue 17 Dic 2009, 19:56

Había escuchado hace unos años un disco de él, pero no le presté atención realmente, así que voy a bajar uno de estos que dice el sr. Puna.

videotape
New User
New User

Mensaje por Invitado el Jue 17 Dic 2009, 21:09

Voy a hacerle caso al muppet

To record only water for ten days

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2KST9ZX8

Shadows Collide with People

http://www.mediafire.com/?704j9pgl1m9

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por nicolás el Jue 17 Dic 2009, 22:04

Superceramico Puneodimio escribió:Frusciante es TAN groso como solista que lo que hace en los RHCP parece un chiste.

Bajen to record only water for ten days y when shadows collide with people y despues me cuentan.

o bajen algo de The Mars volta.

que lindo vivir cerca de omar y ver a John llegando con su stratocaster y una bolsa de carbon para el asado.

todo lo de frusciante solista esta buenisimo.

nicolás

Cantidad de envíos : 365

Mensaje por videotape el Sáb 19 Dic 2009, 07:12

Gracias Coro por los links genial

videotape
New User
New User

Mensaje por nicolás el Miér 23 Dic 2009, 21:42

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clarification
When I quit the band, over a year ago, we were on an indefinite hiatus. There was no drama or anger involved, and the other guys were very understanding. They are supportive of my doing whatever makes me happy and that goes both ways.

To put it simply, my musical interests have led me in a different direction. Upon rejoining, and throughout my time in the band, I was very excited about exploring the musical possibilities inherent in a rock band, and doing so with those people in particular. A couple of years ago, I began to feel that same excitement again, but this time it was about making a different kind of music, alone, and being my own engineer.

I really love the band and what we did. I understand and value that my work with them means a lot to many people, but I have to follow my interests. For me, art has never been something done out of a sense of duty. It is something I do because it is really fun, exciting, and interesting. Over the last 12 years, I have changed, as a person and artist, to such a degree that to do further work along the lines I did with the band would be to go against my own nature. There was no choice involved in this decision. I simply have to be what I am, and have to do what I must do.

Sending love and gratitude to you all.

:-)

nicolás

Cantidad de envíos : 365

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado Hoy a las 13:24

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba